Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello, my name is Kintoro...

...and I am an alt-aholic. Have been for way 2 years now and you all are going to me my group meeting.
I really do not know why I enjoy rolling alt after alt and not concentrating on just 1 (or to push it) like 2 toons but I seem to be leveling around 5 toons at the same time at any given time. HELP ME ! Or at least someone tell me why it is so hard to stop this addiction and get my main to lvl 80. Its been like 4 months since I last paid any attention to my main Kintoro. He's lvl 77 and sitting in Grizzly Hills and I bet he's frozen in place with all that plate on. Brrrrrr.
Moving on, I rolled a NE Hunter and Draenei Shaman, both lvl 11 I think. And I'm enjoying the road travelled with them both. The Hunter is much more enjoyable now that I got my pet Nibbles (don't judge me) as there are less deaths from accidentally pulling more then 1 mob and getting melee'd to death.
And as for the Shaman I'm pretty sure this is the highest level one that I have ever rolled. I have lost interest in them after maybe the first 6 levels normally. But at lvl 10 I got the lightning shield and flametongue weapon buff and things are dying with more haste causing an ear to ear smile.
Well this is all for now as my addiction is calling and I don't want to leave them alone for toon long in the hostile world of Azeroth.

~ Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment